7.10.11

INTENSIVE TANGO LESSONS LIKE IN BUENOS AIRES

INTENSIVE TANGO COURSE / PRIVATE LESSONS EVERY DAY with the Argentine Teacher Lidia Ferrari
 No need to travel a long way to Buenos Aires to learn the authentic Argentine Tango, now you can do it here, close to Venice.
I have danced, written and taught Tango for more than 20 years in Buenos Aires, where I was born.
Two years ago, love made me move to Italy, and with me has come my passion for teaching and practising Tango. 
You can learn tango or improve it in my Treviso's studio, 30 minutes off Venice, Italy with the INTENSIVE COURSE.   The courses are tailored to the needs of tango-learners of any level - beginners, intermediate, and advanced.

While learning Tango, you will have a chance to visit Venice and many wonderful spots of Veneto.
email: lidiaferrari7@gmail.com

Lidia Ferrari 
MORE INFO: Click here 

No hay comentarios: